$200K PRICE DROP! Best priced Los Altos Home with coveted Los Altos Schools (as of 10/7) & in true move-in ready condition. Thoroughly renovated, the home blends classic charm with modern appointments. Featuring 4 beds & 2 baths, totaling 1,496 sq. ft. (per plans), the home's flexible floor plan is well-suited for intergenerational families and investors alike. At the rear of the home lies the master suite/potential Junior ADU, equipped with a stylish kitchenette and luxurious rainfall shower. Add even more value with a potential ADU conversion of an already existing structure. The home's prime location, tucked away in sought-after Country Club neighborhood, offers quiet rural living without sacrificing on ease of access. Take advantage of rare walkability to three neighborhood parks, Loyola Corners and the Country Club. With direct access to Foothill Expressway and Highways 280/85, commuting to neighboring cities could not be easier. This home is the perfect base for Silicon Valley!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public,Sewer Connected
1,496 sq. ft
Mountain View-Los Altos Union High
Georgina P. Blach Intermediate
Mountain View High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Countertop - Quartz,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Hookups - Gas,Oven Range - Gas,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Shower over Tub - 1,Skylight ,Stall Shower,Tile,Updated Bath
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 1. Living Room.
- Double Pane Windows,Thermostat Controller
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Skylight; Floors: Tile,Wood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off-Street Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Balcony / Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Fenced,Storage Shed / Structure. Grade - Mostly Level,Regular.
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price